Web Designer/Application Specialist at Miles33
Work at Miles33
- UI design for webpages for different devices (Desktop, Tablet and Mobile) based on customer requirements using Photoshop.
- Analysing SEO for Miles33 websites using Google Analytics to help search results of webpages.
- Providing support for Miles 33 customers using a ticketing system.
Work at Wave2
- UX and UI design creating storyboards and wireframes for Wave2 Web Application including using Adobe XD.
- Writing and understanding SQL to resolve database issues for Wave2 sites.
- Using animation software such as Google Web Designer to create and adjust HTML5 ads for Wave2 customers.
- Working with InDesign to create and adjust customer templates for ads.
- Backing up code using GIT to Bitbucket.
- Providing support for Wave2 customers using a ticketing system for Wave2.
Integration Engineer at InSkin Media
- Using Charles and Chrome developer tools to help debug sites as well as GIT to upload files.
Various Tennis Coaching roles including Head Tennis Coach at Whitchurch Tennis Club, Cardiff and Robert Macdonald Coaching
- Responsible for promoting and advertising a tennis coaching programme.
- Creating a website for my business “Robert Macdonald Coaching” and keeping the Whitchurch Tennis Club website updated.
- Financial Management for all the incoming and outgoing cash.
- Training and supervising a group of coaches.
- Working towards and achieving targets set by Whitchurch Tennis Club and Tennis Wales.
- Coaching players of all ages and abilities.
1st in BSc Information Technology at London South Bank University (LSBU)
- Dissertation title: ‘Developing an online Tennis Tournament Organiser’
- Creative Web Design 2 course at UWIC
- Creative Web Design 1 course at UWIC
- Grade 2.2 BA Sport Studies at De Montfort University, Bedford.
- Verulam School, St.Albans, Hertfordshire.
3 A-Levels: Business Studies, English Language, P.E
9 GCSEs (grade A-C): including English, Maths and Science
- Ede and Ravenscroft Best 1st Year HND Student of 2014/15
- HNC in Information Technology
- Achieved Club Coach Award in Tennis Coaching
- Obtaining my Driving License